4. Acana® Meadowland

4. Acana® Meadowland Dry Dog Food

Acana Meadowland Dry Dog Food features a variety of wholesome regional ingredients raised in the heart of Kentucky. Both Acana and Orijen are owned by the premium dog food manufacturer Champion PetFood. The companies Acana brand is made of the highest quality ingredients just like its counterpart.

Acana Meadowland is loaded with 70% poultry, fish and eggs. While the other 30% comprises of vegetables, fruits and botanicals. 50% of the meat in Acana Meadowland formula is either fresh or raw (flash frozen). Free range chicken and turkey make up the first two ingredients in this 5 star rated dog food brand.

Blue catfish from fresh Kentucky waters, and rainbow trout from Idaho’s Snake River aquifers, solidify the 33% protein level in Acana Meadowland. Zinc is the only supplement found in Acana Meadowland. The amount of liver, kidney and tripe in Meadowland provides a healthy supply of vitamins and minerals for your dog.

Price: $64.99 | 25 lb. Bag

Ingredients: Buffalo, lamb meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil, egg product, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, natural flavor, tomato pomace, potato protein, pea protein, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.

Caloric Content: 3,719 kcal/kg, 370 kcal/cup

Guaranteed Analysis
CRUDE PROTEIN 32.0 % min
CRUDE FAT 18.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 4.0% max
MOISTURE 10.0% max
ZINC 150 mg/kg min
SELENIUM 0.35 mg/kg min
VITAMIN E 150 IU/kg min min
TAURINE 0.12% min
OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS 2.8% min
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 0.3% min
TOTAL MICRORGANISMS 80,000,000 CFU/lb