1. Orijen® Original

Made out of Kentucky, Orijen Original Dry Dog Food is formulated with the highest quality of fresh whole animal ingredients. 85% of Orijen Original is comprised of poultry, fish and egg ingredients. The other 15% make up of vegetables, fruits and botanicals. Orijen Original contains zero grain, potato, tapioca and plant protein concentrates.

2/3 of the meats found in this dry dog food is considered fresh (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives). While 1/3 of the meats are dehydrated at low temperatures for concentrated sources of protein.

Guaranteed analysis shows a rich biologically appropriate protein level of 38% and 18% in naturally occurring non-rendered animal fats. Checking out the first 15 ingredients of this 5 star rated dog food brand, clearly shows why Orijen Original is the best dry dog food brand available online.

Price: $88.99 | 25 lb. Bag

Ingredients: Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, alfalfa, chicken fat, natural chicken flavor, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.

Caloric Content: 3940 kcal/kg, 394 kcal/cup

Guaranteed Analysis
CRUDE PROTEIN 38.0% min
CRUDE FAT 18.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 4.0% max
MOISTURE 12.0% max
DHA 0.2 min
EPA 0.2 min
CALCIUM 1.4 min
PHOSPHORUS 1% min
OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS 3% min
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 0.8% min
GLUCOSAMINE 600mg/kg
CHONDROITIN SULFATE 600mg/kg
TOTAL MICROORGANISMS   100MM CFU/lb min